Tuesday 5 November 2013

October: MIA

Good grief!  It has been over a month since I last blogged.  And I have really missed it.  So many times, I found myself thinking "I really need to blog this!"  But my life has been one big ball of crazy.  In case you doubt me, here is a quick pictorial account of what I did in October :)


Spent a week in California with my husband.  This was our first proper vacation in 6 years and boy, did we need it :)

Less than three days after returning from California, I ran a half marathon.  That's me in the purple and my awesome friend Charlotte who definitely got me to the finish line.


Is there anything better than a baby bump!


Two days before I left for California, one of my best friends told me she was moving to California in November.  Originally the plan was to have her baby shower the end of November so another friend and I planned and executed a shower (in my home!)  with a week's work time.


Throughout this time, I was sewing in every spare minute I could find. Because on November 1st-3rd, I was taking part in the biggest Christmas Craft Fair in my Region.  I plan on doing a review post about that in the next week or so.

I spent yesterday sleeping on the sofa and feel recovered today.  Which is good, because the to do list is still long :)  But I think the holiday season will feel positively lazy after October!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back :), Congratulations on the Marathon and can't wait to hear more about the craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,you have been busy. Congrats on your race finish, that's a big accomplishment:)

    ReplyDelete