Wednesday 26 June 2013

WIP Wednesday

After finishing up my wide open zipper bag and that stack of bibs (tutorial coming!), I moved on to quilting my custom order quilt.  After quilting the first few lines I thought it was going to take me a crazy long time to finish.


I am very happy to report that it's coming along much faster than I anticipated.  And it looks fantastic!  I'm eager to see it finished.  I predict another couple of hours and the quilting will be done.


In other news, some happy mail arrived yesterday!  Stragglers from the Happy Go Lucky Collection, including the honeycomb precuts and some great Bella Solids.  Those precuts look like so much fun and I can't wait to play with them.  Right now I'm offering free shipping in Canada/US for orders over $50 using the code SHIPFREE50

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable quilt! :o)
    You have a nice shop. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is coming along well. The honeycomb cuts look cute - perfect for hexagonal EPP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay you are almost done with the quilting! Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute quilt, I love that fabric...will be buying some once I can get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quilt looks pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky Harper! That is such a darling quilt. The quilting looks terrific so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your chevron quilt...so cute!

    ReplyDelete