Monday 17 June 2013

ALYOF - Mid month Progress

On Saturday, Melissa posted her mid month link up for A Lovely Year of Finishes.  And I audibly gasped.  It's been a busy month and the first two weeks flew by.  Even though I knew the date it wasn't computing into a half done month for me!  I had done NOTHING for my Bits and Pieces quilt :(


So I made sure to get down to my studio on Sunday afternoon.  I got the front and back repressed.  It's mostly basted.  I just need to finish my in progress chevron quilt so I have enough basting pins.


I also watched a few tutorials for the faux cathedral free motion quilting technique.  Looking forward to getting this one finished and in use.  So is my oldest, who started jumping up and down when she saw I was working on it :)

Linking up with Melissa's Lovely Year of Finishes.

4 comments:

  1. And who wouldn't be excited to have that quilt coming their way? It's so bright and cheerful. Love it. Good luck with your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I like your little squares quilt. I'd be jumping up and down too if I was going to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love our quilt. It is so pretty, I would be super excited for it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great quilt. Have started one myself once, but have put it away. May be this is the time to find it again.

    ReplyDelete