Wednesday 17 April 2013

WIP Wednesday

I did it!  I finished four chevron quilt tops this week, and one of them got turned into a finished quilt!


The purple and ash one is completely finished and ready to head off to the local artisans shop.  It's backed in Simply Color Ombre in Eggplant.


One is white on black

One is black on white



And the last one uses two of the Simply Color Ombres: Lime and Aqua It's unlikely that all three of these tops will get quilted in the next week and that is fine by me!  This was like a chevron binge and I'll be happy if I don't do another one for a while!  But I am going to try and get at least one of them quilted and bound this week.

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced

The grand list (which has grown this week by the way :0 )

Design Stage
My husband's Mario quilt
Strips of pink quilt
Strips of blue quilt
Lap quilt for my youngest
Escape Artist for my bedroom
Pillows for my MIL
Blind for kitchen window
Ticker tape cushion for living room
Ticker tape cushion for bedroom
Blue/red/green disappearing 9 patch quilt
Comma triangles
Changing pad
Nolan's quilt
Harper's big girl quilt
K&J's quilt
pb&j cushion cover

Piecing Stage
Lap quilt for my oldest
Little apples quilt
Floral patchwork quilt
Damask apron
Matching dresses for oldest and her doll
Patchwork pillow
Big stack of crayon rolls
pb&j quilt

Quilting Stage
Blue/green chevron
Black/white/pink chevron
Black/white/blue chevron
Patchwork pillow

Done
Purple Chevron 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You are very ambitious. The chevron design is one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome! I love the ombre fabrics you used :)

    Hilary
    www.youngtexanmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 finished tops in a week? WOW! They look fantastic! Oh, how I love chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purple and grey one! The black and white one turned out great too!

    ReplyDelete