Wednesday 20 March 2013

WIP Wednesday

Last Wednesday, after 4 weeks without my sewing machine, I learned that it would need to go to Toronto for another 2-3 weeks to fix a circuit board problem.  Cue the sad face :(  But then my LQS gave me a lender to hold me over until my machine returned ::phew::  Back to work for me!  Which means I actually have work completed on my WIPs!



I finished up two personalized pet pillows for a friend and delivered them last night.  She lost both of these beloved animals in the past 6 months and it was a tearful but happy gift to give.  If anyone is interested in these I do have them offered for sale in my etsy shop



A pile of lovely fabric pieces became a pile of lovely fabric blocks.


And I sewed up a couple of charm packs into a simple patchwork top.  Basted and ready for quilting.

I also added to the stack of postage stamp blocks I had hoped to turn into a quilt for my oldest daughter's birthday.  Which is Saturday.  Yikes!  Not sure it will be finished but I may decide to make that my focus for the rest of the week.  We'll see how it goes :)

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment